What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't remember if I already replied to this thread but at the moment in our house we have.
iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
iPad 1
New iPad
Apple tv 2
Apple tv 2/3 2012
iPod touch 4th generation

Would have more if I had more money for tech toys

reddawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 iPads
2 iPhones
1 iPod
1 Apple bluetooth keyboard
Total 7

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
13" macbook pro
64 gig 3G ipad2
1G ipod mini (oldie but i still use it)
Iphone 4s 32 gig (no longer a wishlist, recently acquired, yehey!)

Last edited:

kwills341

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the apple product. The intuitiveness and heartiness is unequaled...
I have a Macbook Pro, an iMac, iPod touch, iPod, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, and apple tv.
YEAH!!!!

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
+1, I got an Apple TV3

I received my ATV2 on the day the ATV3 was announced. Called Apple to initiate the return and made them an offer to refund me $30 and I'd keep the old model. (They started selling refurbished ATV2 for $69 on their website.)

They agreed and I got an ATV3 for the family room. The ATV2 is good enough for a bedroom 32" TV. It is very difficult to see the difference between 1080i/p and 720p on a smallish screen. $69 is also a nice price for a brand new one.

My Apple list:
iPad 3
iPhone 4S
iPod Touch 4th Gen
ATV2
ATV3

To think that before getting an iPad in 2010, I never had a single Apple product!

Reaction score
Added a MacBook 2008 (w/smashed screen) to the family- was payment towards a sale I made of $50.00! Currently using it with an external 20inch cinema display until I figure out what to do with this. Not sure how much it'll cost to fix or if it's even worth it to me too fix it.

**Also!!
I also have a Mid2010 15inch MacBook Pro i7 2.66Ghz 8gig of Ram - I recently purchased an intel 120gb SSD Drive that I installed and then reinstalled everything fresh...WOW!! Boot time before was upwards of a minute-minute10sec, after replacing it with the SSD Drive, boot time is 8 Seconds!! Not to mention the overall performance is just mind blowing!! BUT- Now after installing everything as far as Lion, Windows 7 and all the other software I have about 58gig left. No photo library which Is currently on my iMac now.
I'm thinking of either buying the adapter to install a scratch drive of 750gb 7200rpm in place of the SuperDrive since I hardly use it...OR...just go with the Hybrid drive which is 750gb 7200rpm w/8gb of SSD.
Obviously not nearly as fast as the straight SSD, but a lot faster then the factory 500gb 5400rpm drive.

I'd like to keep the 120gb SSD drive and also pick up the 750 hybrid w/8gbSSD - keep the OS and apps on the 120ssd and everything else on the hybrid. Not sure if the hybrid would even be effective in this case since the OS and everything would be on the straight SSD Drive. Money is tight so I might have to settle with just the 750hybrid and return the 120ssd. I got another week before I make the decision.

Any opinions?????

iTatum000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacBook Air 2011
iPad 1
Black iPhone 4S
iPod Touch 4g
iPad Keyboard Dock
MacBook Air SuperDrive
3 Charging Adapters
5 USB Cables

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Craig...um, I think you have it figured out. Ha, sorry I can't weigh in but I'm sure you'll be happy with either choice. Good luck.

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Craig...um, I think you have it figured out. Ha, sorry I can't weigh in but I'm sure you'll be happy with either choice. Good luck.

Hey JNC...nice to see you back. Haven't seen you on the Forum lately!

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ski...been lurking in the background. Learning from everyone's posts. Life is good and the Dutch/Germans/Belgians/Norwegians are treating me just fine. Even the folks from the British Virgin Islands treat me real nice.

Can't say I am regretting the move to the Tri-Border region.

CrankyJinVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm...let's see.

Classic iPod U2 Special Edition (though its drive appears to have given up the spirit)
iPod touch 4G
Intel Macintosh (circa 2008) running 10.5.8
iPad 2
15" MacBook Pro (late 2011) paired to an external monitor and Apple Bluetooth keyboard
iPhone 4S

Also in the house, but belonging to the mrs:

iPod nano 3G (dead and buried....overheated)
New iPod nano touch.

mytopoms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have in my family 3 iPhone 4s, 2 iPad # 1 and 1 iPad 2 and we love all of them equally
Don't use a laptop or desk type anymore
Donna

Most reactions

Latest posts