What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

DocGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 64GB, MacBook Air, Mighty mouse, 1TB Time capsule

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now own an embarrassing number of Apple products...

I'm not a Mac fanboi..or at least didn't start that way. I've built windows and linux machines for 2 decades. Apple got me with little stuff, first a Shuffle for running, than a 5th gen iPod, then a 2nd gen Shuffle, an iPhone, and now the iPad and a MacBook that my business partner decided to buy me. The stuff just reeks of quality.

I'm right there with you. Used to build my own PC's, waved the MSFT flag, etc... Then, I remember using a friends Powerbook for the first time, and I was sold. I now use a 15" Macbook Pro Core i5 for work, and a 24" iMac for play (iPads, iPhones...we're a Mac family). I love how people love to bash and label Mac lovers as "Fanboys".... if a Fanboy is someone who loves, and appreciates incredibly built premium products that deliver a pleasant user experience, entertainment and allow me to be more productive and tell others about how much I love Apple because of it, well, then I'm a Fanboy...and proud of it!

rsmart22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS
iMac
iPad
iPod Nano
iPod HP version
Bluetooth Keyboard for the iPad and iMac

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife a Ipod for mothers day,then I bought myself the Ipad,now the wife has one so that makes three apple products in the house, and when my 2 year old HP laptop goes belly-up I will replace it with a apple product. The old boat anchor PC will rabble on for a couple more years.

Crackalaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
17" MacBook Pro
MacBook Air
Bronze keyboard Powerbook
Mac Mini
Apple TV
2 iPhones
64GB 3G iPad
2 Bluetooth keyboards
Mighty Mouse
5 Assorted iPods along with the original (still working) iPod that got me started

bruce24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not a mac guy...but

I have had 4 iPods, Just got my second iPhone and now I also have the iPad.

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lets see I have

First gen iPod
First gen Ipod touch
Second gen Ipod touch 16 gb
Third gen Ipod touch 32 gb
Shuffle
Apple Tv
iPad 32gb wifi

That's it, for now. I am sure that my collectioN will grow with time.

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was tempted to say just the iPad because I don't have any other Apple products except for an old ipod that I rarely use. I am very impressed with the iPad and it has really changed a lot of false perceptions I have had of Apple. The iPad is a solid product!

york2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 20-25 products right now. My first Mac was the 512Ke that I bought new in '86.

Most reactions

Latest posts