What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akintomide said:
I bought this apple product that I still cant find any use for. I was told it connects the iPad to the TV so I can view my screen on the TV. First, the cable is so short. Seconds, I haven't seen anywhere on my TV where that cable will connect to. Third, I was told you can view pictures only.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Once you connect the cable to your iPad, you have to then connect an HDMI to the other end of that cable(so in other words you will also need a HDMI cable) and connect the HDMI to your tv.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
akintomide said:
I bought this apple product that I still cant find any use for. I was told it connects the iPad to the TV so I can view my screen on the TV. First, the cable is so short. Seconds, I haven't seen anywhere on my TV where that cable will connect to. Third, I was told you can view pictures only.

Sounds to me like apple TV. Useless unless you have a TV with a HDMI input socket. Said to be a great piece of kit it you have all the bits

Apple TV Box
HDMI Cable
HDMI Compatible TV
Wifi
iTunes
Apple formatted movies (mpg)

Sounds like a lot, but most people have all the extras already prior to the purchase of the box.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Sounds to me like apple TV. Useless unless you have a TV with a HDMI input socket. Said to be a great piece of kit it you have all the bits

Apple TV Box
HDMI Cable
HDMI Compatible TV
Wifi
iTunes

Sounds like a lot, but most people have all the extras already prior to the purchase of the box.

Hope this helps.

Its when I get to the HDMI cable and HDMI compatible TV that I go wrong!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:

Apple TV Box
HDMI Cable
HDMI Compatible TV
Wifi
iTunes

Hope this helps.

Yes.
Thanks.

Jorcor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love Mac!

I have always owned Mac's and work in a Macintosh environment at work. Now the proud owner of an I-Pad:ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts