What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
27 inch iMac
iPhone 4
Three iPads
Three iTouch's
iPod Classic
iPod Nano
iPod Shuffle

And to think less than three years ago all we had was the Shuffle..........

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KJSmitty said:
27 inch iMac
iPhone 4
Three iPads
Three iTouch's
iPod Classic
iPod Nano
iPod Shuffle

And to think less than three years ago all we had was the Shuffle..........

Another child of Steve Jobs. Wow, he was a real player. Anyone wanna adopt me and lavish me with Apple riches.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Zarraya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 64 wifi White
MacBook Pro 13"
Soon to have MacBook pro 15" 2011
iPhone 4
iMac 2009

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Another child of Steve Jobs. Wow, he was a real player. Anyone wanna adopt me and lavish me with Apple riches.

Well,
Three years and the above Apple products yet we spend more than all of it combined on gas and groceries every 4 to 5 months..... Guess that means I'm even more of an offspring of Shell, Chevron and every grocery store/produce provider in town..... :)

I was an Apple hater (actually just a "disliker") due to many of the known reasons yet it all started with my wife coming home with her new jogging partner - the Shuffle. Then wouldn't ya know her new vehicle in 2009 sported an integrated digital/iPod dock. The next thing I knew I was really enjoying Apple devices not to mention loved their form, fit and function. Most companies that provide quality/usable products get my return business. Apple just happened to impress me.
My kids, rather Steve's niece and nephews, just happen to benefit from that. :). Of course I try to instill in them what my "real" father did in me: focus on school/your education, get good grades, work hard and someday you can "lavish" your own kids.

Of course if the Apple quality ever diminishes, so will my interest.

Cheers

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KJSmitty said:
Well,
Three years and the above Apple products yet we spend more than all of it combined on gas and groceries every 4 to 5 months..... Guess that means I'm even more of an offspring of Shell, Chevron and every grocery store/produce provider in town..... :)

I was an Apple hater (actually just a "disliker") due to many of the known reasons yet it all started with my wife coming home with her new jogging partner - the Shuffle. Then wouldn't ya know her new vehicle in 2009 sported an integrated digital/iPod dock. The next thing I knew I was really enjoying Apple devices not to mention loved their form, fit and function. Most companies that provide quality/usable products get my return business. Apple just happened to impress me.
My kids, rather Steve's niece and nephews, just happen to benefit from that. :). Of course I try to instill in them what my "real" father did in me: focus on school/your education, get good grades, work hard and someday you can "lavish" your own kids.

Cheers

Very good. :)

Sakura

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never Enough! ;)

iPhone 4
1G iPod Touch
13" inch Macbook

Blue iPod Nano 2G
Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Remote [On iPhone]

I hope to also add an Apple TV, iPad and
iPod Nano touch to my collection in the future.

Last edited:

IntuneAV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Family:

2 iPhone 4
2 iPhone 3G
1 iPhone 2g
1 iPad wifi
1 iPad 3G
1 apple tv
1 MacBook
1 MacBook pro
Crazy amount of iPods

Axis360

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too many
840av
iMac
iMac 20
iMac 24
4 itouch 2 8 gigs 2 16 gigs
iPhone
iPhones 3GS
iPhone 4
Apple express
Apple extreme
I have love the progress and innovations looking forward to better cloud and OS coming soon. Think the app store will bring down the price of software.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Axis360 said:
Too many
840av
iMac
iMac 20
iMac 24
4 itouch 2 8 gigs 2 16 gigs
iPhone
iPhones 3GS
iPhone 4
Apple express
Apple extreme
I have love the progress and innovations looking forward to better cloud and OS coming soon. Think the app store will bring down the price of software.

Wow. That's mad. Another child of Steve Jobs.

annperry8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two Mac Book Pro's and newest addition iPad 2. Love the ipad want flash!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

debbe84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This my first and maybe my last. There is no flash nor a swipe key,ugh! Very disappointed.

laudyda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 black wi-fi only 32GB

ipod classic 80GB

iphone 4 16GB

ipod 4th gen. 20GB (retired)

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KJSmitty said:
Well,

Cheers
Haha same... I used to dislike apple as well, mainly because I used to think it wasn't worth the money, but that was before my mother bought her netbook. I liked it so much that I actually went to buy my own netbook when I needed a laptop for my school work. And then after that, my family replaced the desktop with an iMac.

I would actually have preferred an apple laptop if I wasn't such a gamer, and most of the games I play do not work on apple. So for laptops, I'll probably stick to windows, but for everything else, there's apple. Especially the iPad! It certainly qualifies as 'everything else' since I use it for everything.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions