What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how long

CrisisEdge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got an ipad off of the apple site yesterday 32GB wi-fi and i got a e-mail saying it would be here july 16th. i just want to know if anyone else had to wait this long for their's also if it matters im in brooklyn

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a long wait, I ordered mine June 21st and I still have not gotten a shipping e-mail from Apple. So far i only have their original "guess" shipping date of July 6th and delivered on July 9th. They will(hopefully) eventually send me an E-Mail confirming the "actual" shupping and delivery date. Some people have gotten theirs earlier.

Last edited:

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got an ipad off of the apple site yesterday 32GB wi-fi and i got a e-mail saying it would be here july 16th. i just want to know if anyone else had to wait this long for their's also if it matters im in brooklyn

I got mine several days before the date given in my email. Once it shipped it arrived in two days - shipped June 1st, received on June 3rd. Order date was May 19.

OP
C

CrisisEdge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the quick response and that sucks i don't wanna be waiting for ever... oh well this is what i must do in order to get this... the price we pay for the ipad

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on 25th June, Estimated ship/arrival 6th and 8th July.

Im in the UK though, so not sure if mine will turn up early. The wait is KILLING ME.

If I spend any more time on iPad forums and buying stuff on iTunes, my wife will probably throttle me.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on 25th June, Estimated ship/arrival 6th and 8th July.

Im in the UK though, so not sure if mine will turn up early. The wait is KILLING ME.

If I spend any more time on iPad forums and buying stuff on iTunes, my wife will probably throttle me.

I've had to take all blunt instruments away from my wife and I can't even order one here in Ireland. I placed an order in the apple store in Belfast and might have a 5 hour drive to get it if they confirm its in stock!!!! My wife asked me would I do the same for a dress? Well I never wear dresses, so the answer was obvious :p

At least you guys have them in your actual countries lol.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? No iPads for Eire? That sucks :(

Im sure there are some women out there who appreciate gadgets and the like. Big, ugly women, with more hair than a mountain gorilla.

ronsmsn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Live in the UK and ordered an iPad WI-FI + 3G 64GB on 26th June from Apple store in UK. They have said it would ship on 12th July.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Live in the UK and ordered an iPad WI-FI + 3G 64GB on 26th June from Apple store in UK. They have said it would ship on 12th July.

Sweet. I had to go for the 16gb wifi due to being skint! Wish I could have gone for the 32gb or even 64gb - the space would have ben handy for movies, but I will mostly be using it for apps anyway.

Keep checking the Apple Store delivery status just in case its quicker than they initially said :)

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a long wait, I ordered mine June 21st and I still have not gotten a shipping e-mail from Apple. So far i only have their original "guess" shipping date of July 6th and delivered on July 9th. They will(hopefully) eventually send you(and me) an E-Mail confirming the "actual" shipping and delivery date. Some people have gotten theirs early.

I ordered mine June 19th and the confirmation said delivery July 9th. I just got a notice today that said Shipped June 28th delivery July 1st!

Last edited:

dale600rr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in South Africa and ordered my IPad through the US Apple Store for delivery to New York City since I'm going over there for my brother's wedding on the 20th of July.

I ordered my 32G WIFI and 64G 3G (the 64G 3G is for my boss) on the 25th of June, shipping is on the 12th of July with delivery on the 15th of July to New York City.

Can't wait to get my grubby paws on my brand spanking new IPad!

Most reactions