What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you delete a favorite contact on hotmail from ipad?

tamara.marcus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just like the title, I accidentally made some random person a favorite, and I don't have my laptop because it's damaged, so I have to delete that contact from my hotmail account on my ipad!
Pleaaaaaase HOW?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just like the title, I accidentally made some random person a favorite, and I don't have my laptop because it's damaged, so I have to delete that contact from my hotmail account on my ipad!
Pleaaaaaase HOW?

Hi there. I do not think that it is possible to remove or change favorite features from your email list through your ipad. I have tried this and was only able to do it on my PC. Sorry, if anybody else has suggestions-perhaps they can give you other options.

However, your ipad remembers the contacts you use frequently and will autofill their contact name. Hopefully, by you not using this person's contact--he/she will eventually drop off and you will not have to worry about it anymore.

Another thought is to use a friend's laptop and access your email to delete/change favorite feature. Good luck.

OP
tamara.marcus

tamara.marcus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there. I do not think that it is possible to remove or change favorite features from your email list through your ipad. I have tried this and was only able to do it on my PC. Sorry, if anybody else has suggestions-perhaps they can give you other options.

However, your ipad remembers the contacts you use frequently and will autofill their contact name. Hopefully, by you not using this person's contact--he/she will eventually drop off and you will not have to worry about it anymore.

Another thought is to use a friend's laptop and access your email to delete/change favorite feature. Good luck.

Thank you so much! :) I did afterwards use my brother's laptop... It wasn't possible just like you said.
Thanks for answering! :)

trudy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tamara.marcus said:
Thank you so much! :) I did afterwards use my brother's laptop... It wasn't possible just like you said.
Thanks for answering! :)

I had to go to my pc and delete in my contacts.

portlandaqua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found out on imore.com that contacts can be deleted by starting out with your contacts icon on your home screen. Choose the contact
and look for the EDIT button on the bottom of the right hand page. The EDIT choice is towards the bottom.

Most reactions