Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
HOW can I export contacts from Hotmail to ipad?
3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.
santhu gubba said:How to activate SIM card in my ipad..
scifan57 said:You have to contact your cellular data provider to do that, you can't do it by yourself. With some providers, it can be done online.
iPadCharlie said:First of all, welcome to the forum!
Second of all, here is your answer --
Importing Windows Live Hotmail Contacts to Microsoft Outlook
1) Log into your Windows Live Hotmail account and click the "Contacts" button.
2) Click "Export Contacts" and click "Export Contacts" again. Click "Save" and select a folder to which to save the exported contacts. Select a location such as the desktop to allow you quicker access to the file. Click "Save." The Windows Live Hotmail contacts are exported and saved as a WLMContacts.csv file.
3) Import the Windows Live Hotmail contacts to Microsoft Outlook. To do so, launch Microsoft Outlook and click the "File" button. Click "Import and Export."
4) Click "Import from another program or file" and click "Next." Click "Comma separated values (DOS)" and click "Next."
5) Click "Browse" and select the "WLMContacts.csv" file containing the Windows Live Hotmail contacts. Click "OK" to import it to Microsoft Outlook.
6) Choose the option you want to use to process any duplicate contacts already in your Microsoft Outlook address book. Click "Next" and click "Finish."
Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook Contacts to your iPod
1) Connect your iPod to the computer using the supplied USB cable and launch iTunes if it does not launch automatically. iTunes displays your iPod on the left panel under "Devices."
2) Click your iPod and click the "Info" tab. Click the "Sync contacts with/from" check-box. Select "Outlook."
3) Click "All Contacts" if you want to sync all the Microsoft Outlook contacts. Alternatively, click "Selected groups" and select the imported Windows Live Hotmail contacts you want to sync from Microsoft Outlook. Click "Apply." The Windows Live Hotmail contacts you exported to Microsoft Outlook are synchronized to your iPod.
Now putting on Moderaor's cap....
You might want to consider the manner in which you phrase your posts on this forum!
From our rules --
Please take the time to read our rules -- http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html