What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I transfer my blackberry holiday videos onto ipad 3?

TaraMorgan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ip3 paired with my bb alright and there was an handshake, however it will not support the actual data transfer:rolleyes:

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put the photos onto your computer then sync them with iPad

Or

Get a camera/card reader accessory for the iPad and plug the Blackberry into that to get the photos off it onto the iPad without the use of a computer

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TaraMorgan said:
thanx for your suggestion.....will try that!

No worries, there's no way to just e.g. send them via Bluetooth I'm afraid so the above are your only choices I can think of besides emailing all the photos to yourself!

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah, sorry. Still, same applies as with photos * :thumbs:

* I'm going to caveat that by saying try the videos first if you are looking at the card/camera reader option just in case the videos do not show up

Computer is the best option IMO

Last edited:

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded an app to my iPad called "Transfer". You. An switch your photos from one device to the other. Plug into your PC and
Transfer to iPad or whatever in minutes. I got the app from the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts