What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i stay signed in to apps?

bdnorto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app to keep me signed into apps? For example, I use Google calendar all day on my iPad and my Android phone, but after a couple of hours of inactivity on my iPad it logs me out. Gmail. Hotmail, Facebook, etc. all stay signed in unless I log out. I have an iPad 4 but i had this issue with my iPad 1. Thank you.

OP
B

bdnorto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sign in to Google fom Safari and use the desktop version of Google calendar.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check to make sure you've got Cookies set to Visited, and Private browsing turned off. Other than that I don't know of any setting that will help on the iPad. There might be something in Google's settings on the site, but I doubt it.

In case you did not know, you can sync your Google Calendars with the Calendar app on the iPad. Just set up the GMail account in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. If you don't want to use your GMail in Mail, turn the Mail option off in the account's settings when the account is created.

To sync more than one calendar (after you've set up the account on the iPad) go to this page and enable the additional calendars.

https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect

Most reactions

Latest posts