What's new

How do i remove jailbreak from my iPad 2 ?

RM0792

iPF Noob
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey, new to the board.

I'm getting bored of the jailbreak so i wanna go back to its factory settings. I've tried going into Recovery mode and tried Restoring it on iTunes and i keep getting a pop up that says "Your iPad could not be restored. An unknown error occurred. (3194) Are there any faster solutions to getting rid of the jailbreak?
 
When you receive an error such as this it is always worth searching to see if someone else had it and resolved it. In this case it has happened many many times...

Our tutorial here will help you resolve the problem - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-how-resolve-itunes-unknown-error-3194-a.html

After you follow it, simply attach your iPad to iTunes and press restore. Make sure you are on the latest iTunes too.
 
I believe the latest version of iTunes is now 10.6.1, which just came out.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom