What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I protect settings from kids?

Ted2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first post! My kids love the new Space Angry Birds, and from time to time, I'm missing apps after I let them play. My bad! How do I keep someone I let use my iPad from changing my setting and/or removing apps? Thank you for sharing your input.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ted - welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure that I can help much (i.e. no kids at home); but I lived in Fayetteville, NC for a couple of years (Major in the Medical Corps @ Womack Army Hospital) - now west of you in Winston-Salem - great state!

Other than going into 'Settings' and looking at the 'Restrictions' category (which I've not explored), I'm not sure that there are many other options? Not sure if you have a 'jailbroken' iPad which has more options (mine is not)? However, I'll be curious about responses from others who are dealing w/ the same issues - kids are just going to try what they can on a computer device (I would at that age - :D)!

Most reactions