What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I get videos taken with the iPad camera OFF the iPad onto my PC?

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've recently taken a couple of home videos of my 18mth old doing funny **** using the camera on my iPad. For the life of me I just can't figure out how I now transfer those videos to my desktop!?!

Am I missing something really basic? I've Googled it to death but there are just too many "How do I play this/that video" results for me to find an answer that helps.

Is this something that is just the usual Apple: "it just works" approach and I'm too dumb to figure it out?

I realise its a bit of a rant but just so I'm crystal clear, this is what I want to do:
  1. Take a video on my iPad using the built in camera app.
  2. Copy/Transfer/Sync that video file to my PC.
  3. Remove the video from iPad (keep video on my PC, backed up and secure with all my other family pics/vids)
Thanks for your help.

Alex Merd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is possible to use Mac app "Image Capture" for importing pics/videos from iDevice to Mac. When importing there are also option "Delete after import".

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a great app called photosync by touchbyte, this allows you to transfer photos to and from mac/pc effortlessly! Its 2.99 but it's great for bypassing iTunes. Try it

Most reactions

Latest posts