What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I download apps with an iTunes card

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use a credit card to download apps I have an iTunes card but when I click buy, iTunes card is not an option...just credit cards.

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somewhere around the top right (assuming ur on a computer) it will say "redeem code" or something of the such. Might even be inter account settings. When u do this the balance is applied to your account and u will see on the top of the screen. Example $24.35 balance available.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check to see if there is a button called "none."

Select that and that should allow you to use itune cards. Whe you are in the appstore, your itune balance should show. Pressing Redeem will ask you for another card number, if your balance is running low.

OP
jammin

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help I got it figured out. Preeeciatttee it ;)

OP
jammin

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You seem to know what you're doing.. Do you think you could check out my last thread, "I'm lost" & see if you have any answers? Thanks again for your help :)

Most reactions

Latest posts