What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I use the prepaid Data plan from AT&T?

galdo94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad WiFi+ 3g from AT&T but since I do not own a credit card I need to use the prepaid plan. I already have the cards.. I just don't know where to set it up.:(

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been a wile sense I set mine up but go to your setting and go to cellular data and go from there

OP
G

galdo94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It asks for a credit card, I have a App gift card.. she said I could use it for prepaid data plan. but i don't know how

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find any info on pre paid AT&T cards I would go back and return card or call AT&T and see what's up you might want to go with a pre paid visa card you can get those any where! Sorry for not being able to answer your question

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh boy just read it all I'm pretty sure you can't use an app card

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I believe AT&T now offers a post pay plan as well, where they will bill you at the end of month. That probably does not require a credit card, just a check book.

You probably have to set that up directly with AT&T. I'm not sure.

Most reactions