What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I delete multiple emails

wrkeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Version 4.2. comcast.net email. Is there a way to delete email message other than one at a time? I now have about 1100 messages most of which I've seen elsewhere.

OP
wrkeen

wrkeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew how to do that, but 1200 old emails still take forever to delete. I was hoping for a "little known work-around". :( Thanks anyway.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depending on your email service you might be able to use Safari to go to your web email client and use whatever tools are available there.

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has our 9 year old granddaughter delete her's about once a week. That is how much she wants to handle grandma's iPad. Then she gets to play a few games.

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF soon to be an iPad 2

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wrkeen said:
I have Version 4.2. comcast.net email. Is there a way to delete email message other than one at a time? I now have about 1100 messages most of which I've seen elsewhere.

Well having more then 1000 letters in the inbox doesn't sound too good.
If you have a way to open your mail in a PC dedicated program like Office Exchange, then it is a snap to select all and delete all.

Think before you Sync

Most reactions

Latest posts