What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I save contacts

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Galaxy s4 just got a serious problem and I need a factory reset. Need to save my contacts.I can't do it on my phone because it is frozen. Also how do I get the contacts into the phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 389

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this is an iPad forum, all I can suggest is you visit Forum Foundry's Android forum: www.android.net. That forum is also owned by Forum Foundry (the owners of this forum) and I am sure the people there are just as helpful/friendly as those here.

In addition, I am moving this post to the Off-Topic section ...

Good luck with your phone.

Marilyn

OP

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What I should have is that I would like to save all contacts on my iPad and then upload them back into my phone.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The contacts on my SGS 3 are all linked to my Gmail account. I've set up Gmail on my iPad for Contacts in Mails, Contacts, Calendars. In the Contacts app, I can not only see the contacts with email addresses from my Gmail account, but also the ones with telephone number only. There are some without other contact information but the name as well.

This is what it looks like on my SGS 3:

image-750640440.jpg

A question:
Do you have a computer with Samsung Kies installed?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts