What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i download torrnt movies on i pad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Being a human being I don't have right to have entertainment? I cannot have them from apple I cannot buy legal DVDs here and I shouldn't have them from torrents?strange ....lucky me i got he'll of move channels here :) any how thanks for lots of good things ..

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think "entertainment" is an inalienable human right.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" maybe. But the right to access current or past Hollywood films for free? Don't think so.

As you said earlier, "Our own film industry was destroyed bec(ause) of piracy." So your solution is to continue to assist in the destruction of others' film industry?

I don't think so.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
dude, just stop. you will not receive help in doing something that is illegal. yeah, it sucks you cant get access. Talk to your govt about it.

you will not get help from this site to get stuff illegally. Period. End of story.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have movie channels, there are ways to get those movies into a format for viewing on the iPad.

Most certainly illegal, but just sayin'.

As others on here have said before "Google can be your friend."

You just won't find help on this forum to commit what in some countries are illegal acts, whether in the form of "entertainment" or not.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am not asking always for free, but don't have option to buy even ..any how I am looking for alternative ...

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At least some one can guide me how to download videos from you tube? As on pc we use to download by YouTube downloader?

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have downloaded google , I can view music videos but cannot save them into I pad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts