What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i download torrnt movies on i pad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can i download torrnt movies on i pad ? Like on pc I downloaded u torrent and using isohunt.com web to sod load free movies ...of is there any else way to download free movies ? On Netflix is there free movies also ? As on app centre there are free and payed apps ..

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading torrent movies from places like isohunt.com is illegal.

Nobody can help you because of the rules.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am great movie lover , usually I watch 2,3 movies a day and if I start paying for al of them , then :) ..... Do u know about net flux?

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh yes. Netflix ....when I am in Dubai there is no way to get free movies on Internet , but as I am in Pakistan now a days I can get hel ya movies , free from he'll of torrents , but all i have to do is ist download movies on pc and then sync with I pad ...I thought I can directly download them into I pad .....how can I down,iAd Software. Vuze. .? Torrent downloader? When I visited web page there was optiion for mobile but I couldn't download :(. More over here I got probes with payment methods.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let us be unambiguously clear - if you are advocating the illegal downloading of movies then you will receive no support, advice or help from this Forum. The illegal downloading of movies is theft - stealing - robbery, there's no other word for it. Movies are the product of talented actors, producers, writers and a whole raft of other dedicated professionals who have worked hard and studied and practiced for years to learn and perfect their craft. They deserve to be rewarded for that and this Forum will play no part in the deliberate theft of the product of their dedication.

Tim

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim I understand you ..but if you are in a place you cannot buy , rather no body I selling legal movies then what you gonna do ? Our own film industry was destroyed bec of piracy ..I mentioned earlier that in Dubai there are lof of shops in malls who sales movies ..so I have no choice here .. Any how I dono it was illegal ..

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One thing I Wanamaker know Tim , in Pakistani I tune there and no movies no music , I love lots of song I Wanamaker buy but I cannot , why is this discrimination? Where as when I am in Dubai I can buy lots of movies and rent from I tunes ...what this?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Different countries have different regulations. This is not discrimination by Apple - they would love to offer movies and music in every country in the world. But local regulations and laws, customs and cultures - as well as copyright restrictions and licensing mean that they are unable to. There are several countries in the world where the iTunes store cannot offer movies or music, several countries in the world where certain apps are not available. For example, I live in the UK, where the BBC iPlayer app is available that allows me to watch the BBC TV programs for free. That app is not available outside the UK - yes, even in the US they cannot get it - because of licensing restrictions in the UK. In some countries Apple have had to remove certain pre-loaded apps from the iPad - such as Facetime. If the country that you are resident in does not allow the download of movies and music then that is the law. Apple - and this Forum too - naturally respect the laws of the various countries in which the iPad is available. So I'm afraid that if movies and music are not available for download in the country in which you are resident then that is the law and iPad Forum, as a law abiding citizen, respects that law and works within it.

Tim

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The simplest solution, if possible, is to rip the movies off the DVDs you may own and they transfer them to the iPad.

That's how I get 99% of my movies. I already own them and can do that according to the Fair Use laws over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts