What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 'bout THIS case?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks rather interesting. Though it doesn't have the upright positioning as the Smart Cover would give you, I like the ideal that it still provides two popular angles to work with. I'm just wondering how stable it is when you push one end or another on the iPad. The main reason I was interested in the Smart Cover was its ability to function as a built-in stand. As it is now, my current iPad has a MacAlly Flexitpad clear flexible case around the back and edges and the screen is protected by a Power Support anti-glare sheet. My thing is I'm looking for a reason NOT to haul around my little portable stand and continue to carry JUST the iPad.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

DeeGee48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's The One, I Think!!

"The main reason I was interested in the Smart Cover was its ability to function as a built-in stand. As it is now, my current iPad has a MacAlly Flexitpad clear flexible case around the back and edges and the screen is protected by a Power Support anti-glare sheet. My thing is I'm looking for a reason NOT to haul around my little portable stand and continue to carry JUST the iPad".

Michael

Look at this from Speck (coming soon): the way Apple SHOULD have done the Smart Cover! Should work for both of us! Go to speckproducts.com and look for the PixelSkin HD Wrap Case for iPad 2

DeeGee48

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I wish I knew about this first. I may return the smart pad to apple

Most reactions