What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2 charge simcart credit with ipad2?

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys ! today the credit on my simcart in the ipad2 finishes and I must recharge it, how could I enter the codes of recharging?

Thanx

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys ! today the credit on my simcart in the ipad2 finishes and I must recharge it, how could I enter the codes of recharging?

Thanx

I don't know what service provider you are using - most automatically take you through to the service provider's website - even when your credit has expired - and offer you the option of topping up. Unless you top up, it won't allow you to surf anywhere else, but once you've entered your credit card details and the transaction has been authorised, you'll be able to surf and get emails again - until that credit runs out.

Then, once again, you'll automatically be taken to the service provider's website to repeat the process.

Enjoy your iPad

Tim

OP
ReshadGP

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tanx a lot for ur rapid reply, I'm in italy and I use 3(tre) operator, it just showed me some messages on screen which your credit is going to finish and u need to recharge. by the way today i will go to the apple store maybe they know that this operator how could be recharded. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts