What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoping for some help

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm very new here and I am hoping for some help. I am looking to start a company in the iPad accessory field as I have an idea for a new type of iPad stand.

I am currently trying to do as much market research as I can in my spare time and I'm really hoping that some of you would be willing to fill out a really short (10 questions) survey I have put together.

The survey is hosted by survey monkey and won't require you to leave any personal details. If you wish however, there is an opportunity to leave your email address at the end of the survey if you would like a discount code at launch. A way of saying thank you for sparing me your time and thoughts.

I've spent a bit of time reading different forums and this is the only forum I am posting in as you guys all seem really active and quite a community.

Thank you in advance for any help

This is the link: A great iPad accessory Survey

Simon

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I filled out your survey. I want an iPad stand that holds securely and won't tip...which wasn't one of the choices.

OP
swisspolo

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool, I'll look into adding that as an option

Thank you for filling it in and for then posting here :)

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I filled in your survey. I'm looking for an adjustable stand, like the zoogue case/stand, but without all the Velcro and large logo on both sides.

Most reactions