What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad stand

cristi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am doing a school project about iPad stands. My group is trying to create an iPad stand with speakers and a flexible shaft to enhance the viewing experience with an iPad. If you don't mind could you please take my survey Product Survey: myStand it is really short and completely anonymous. I would really appreciate any help you guys could give!

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kudos on the on online survey. Very well designed. In my particular case, the product doesn't fit my needs, at all. Simply too large and lacking in portability. Not meant as a criticism as I can see others finding it to be a worthwhile product. But in terms of your research, I'd recommend changing the survey so that people like me who wouldn't purchase the product under any circumstances can express that sentiment and the reason for it more easily.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Filled it out for ya. I can see the use for it. I think the price and access would be the biggest determinants for me. If I could see it on display at a store I'd be more likley to buy it. Also if it cost less than the current floor stands which range in prince from I think 100-200 I might consider it.

Most reactions

Latest posts