What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed for thesis about the iPad

Stefan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all!!

I've got a question... First let me introduce myself, my name is Stefan Dammers and I'm studying Communication and Multimedia Design at the University of The Hague (Holland). I am writing a thesis about how magazines develop on the iPad.
I've made a survey which will give me (hopefully ;)) some clear answers to support my statements. It would be great if you can help me out! I really appreciate your help!! Thanks in advance!

The survey can be found at this link:
www.thesistools.com/web/?id=166505

The survey only takes 1 minute of your time and consists of 15 multiple choice questions. It's pretty simple! :)

Thanks again for your time and effort!!

With kind regards,

Stefan Dammers

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have any specific comments on your survey other than it would be helpful to have your closing screen in English.

thesis.jpg

OP
S

Stefan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah yea i noticed it, sorry.. It's because the Thesis tool i use is by a Dutch website. I'm afraid i can't change the end :(

So to everybody, the end is in Dutch but just ignore it. It says if you want to participate to any other survey's which would help other students.

But many thanks for filling the form in already! Hope to get more people to fill it in, it'll cost you 1 minute (only 15 multiple choice questions).

Thanks!!

OP
S

Stefan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everybody!! I got alot of (positive) responses!!! Hope to get some more but it's already going very good! Thanks again!!!! I really appreciate it!!

OP
S

Stefan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is true, the target audience for the iPad are also people who are often on the road for their company. It's a really good mobile multimedia device!

OP
S

Stefan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, i got 120 filled in surveys already!! Really appreciate it!! Thanks so much! :D

ps: if you haven't filled it in yet, please help me out. Only takes you 30 sec of your time (14 questions). Thanks!!

Sidewalks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo,
Jammer dat je enquete verdwenen is. Ik ben op dit moment ook bezig met het schrijven van mijn thesis over magazines op de iPad. Moest je tips hebben of me kan laten weten waar ik de enquete kan inlezen zou dat zeer welkom zijn

Most reactions

Latest posts