What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope my ipad have no problem!

ccgoh01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently my applications are automatically closed when I was using them . I did not do jail broken ,so what s going on ?

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
It happens sometimes... just force-close the apps (double clicking the home button, then tab and hold an app-icon until twiggling and then tap the red dot on all apps that appear in the dock), then reboot your iPad, holding on-/off switch and home button until (after switching off) the Apple Logo appears.

If even that doesn't help delete the app which causes you trouble from the iPad and re-install it.

And if even that does not do it - get rid of your iPad - you can then send it to my address :p

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It happens sometimes... just force-close the apps (double clicking the home button, then tab and hold an app-icon until twiggling and then tap the red dot on all apps that appear in the dock), then reboot your iPad, holding on-/off switch and home button until (after switching off) the Apple Logo appears.

If even that doesn't help delete the app which causes you trouble from the iPad and re-install it.

And if even that does not do it - get rid of your iPad - you can then send it to my address :p

POTD 10 char

Most reactions