What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HooToo TripMate Nano review

pcurry463

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah right that may be the problem, i have the tripmate nano as well. So if i get a 64gb usb stick it should definately work with it?

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is perfect with a Kingston 64 gb stick. (Stick is perhaps not the right word as it is more like a small bump on a USB connector!) BTW, You could put a 64gb partition on your hard drive.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Btw, going back to my partition suggestion, coming to think of it that may not be much use. The nano can only see one USB drive as I found when I tried with a USB hub.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The simplest way is to 'Open in..' ibooks with whatever you are using to access the Tripmate. An alternative method (of which no doubt there are many) is to use Readdle Documents, as this will mount the Tripmate and open epubs, etc. With both methods the epub will be downloaded onto the iPad to be read.
Happy reading :).

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, hope I'm not stating the obvious but ensure the ePubs are not protected files.

captcurrent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in.. but this is the only meaningful HooToo discussion I have found.. my question involves upload files to the WiFi storage using the HooToo Titan. From trial and error my assumption is that there is no way to set locations to upload from. It appears that the app scans your device and finds compatible files where ever they are even though the manual says it will show ALL on the local device

Can you point me to a list of supported formats ???

Most reactions

Latest posts