What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home sharing

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
was concerned about updating their firmware.will do it now, thanks.

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How BIG a star would you like? After so much 'farty' around, I have the whole works. I owe you a pint - maybe your version of the amber necktar. Had to give it a few tries but .................. succes @ last :D

nemke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xbmc

Have you tried XBMC? Kind of off topic sorry, but it's awesome for music management and it has a bunch of cool features (like scrapping album info and stuff).

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not tried it but will get round to trying it out, thanks.

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Result

Matter resolved with the help of many. K1W1 advised me to update firmware on my Netgear router and it appears to have resolved the issue. Thanks for all your help.

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations and yes I am old enough to know what a pint is, as long as it's at the very least cool and preferably cold, none of that warm stuff you lot drink thanks.

One thing I love about the IT industry is how EVERY manufacturer starts by blaming somebody else. In over 20 years of involvement around the edges of the industry I still haven't once heard a manufacturer admit straight up that there is any issue with any one of their products.

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you haven't heard of Tennents lager, Huh! Born in Glasgow so know about cold stuff.

OP
D

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats for the fix, nice job :)

Sent from my iPad 32/3G using iPF
Thanks, aka. Mission accomplished with "a little help from my friends". I can hear the Beatles anywhere in the house - what can I do for my next project. Hope I can someone now....off to Liverpool for iPad workshop later :ipad-movie:

Most reactions

Latest posts