What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy.... WOW

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I just set up our store ipad 3 demos and WOW. the screen.... BREATHTAKING. its super fast and smooth. Cant wait to take one home. Anyone have any pre launch day questions? Ill answer as best i can.

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just out of interest, when did the retail stock arrive over there? Today?

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I called both of my local Best Buys and they aren't putting the display out until tomorrow morning. I'm like put it out now so people will know if they even want to wait in line or not. But no they said they have to wait!:thumbsdown:

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I called both of my local Best Buys and they aren't putting the display out until tomorrow morning. I'm like put it out now so people will know if they even want to wait in line or not. But no they said they have to wait!:thumbsdown:

We dont have ours out either, just all set and ready to put up in our backroom

ladynikon

iPF Noob
Reaction score

They actually said to me yesterday " we are putting the display out tomorrow".. So I call today to make sure.. and they said "no.. we will wait until tomorrow morining" I am disappoint.

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
They actually said to me yesterday " we are putting the display out tomorrow".. So I call today to make sure.. and they said "no.. we will wait until tomorrow morining" I am disappoint.

Cant change what we were instructed to do by apple m8

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question.
I travel to different countries
In Australia we will not have 4 G ,but in other countries it is accessable.
Question: can I or how can I access 4 g
Will the new iPad be able to switch between ??
Would definitely update if it could be possible.
Hope you can help.

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
A) If he worked for Apple he wouldn't have only received 5 of any color!
B) He also mentions that the big box Best Buy got more so surely he works for Best Buy!

Ding ding. we have a winner! haha.

I get to be at work at 7 AM tomorrow morning...and then get to be there until 10 PM tomorrow night...YAY MANAGEMENT! lol

The iPad launch is not what I'm worried about...its AFTER we have sold out of our iPads and all of the constant questions we have about them..when we'll have them in, etc etc. >.<

Most reactions