What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy.... WOW

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fun times for sure but I believe it won't be as bad as the iPad 2 since the change from the 1 to the 2 was a lot greater than what we are seeing going from the 2 to the New! And I bet you'll even get restock a lot sooner this year as compared to last.

Warhawkguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ding ding. we have a winner! haha.

I get to be at work at 7 AM tomorrow morning...and then get to be there until 10 PM tomorrow night...YAY MANAGEMENT! lol

The iPad launch is not what I'm worried about...its AFTER we have sold out of our iPads and all of the constant questions we have about them..when we'll have them in, etc etc. >.<

Are you in the twin cities?

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I will say this:

After playing around with the new iPad, I felt that Apple has really hit its stride. The screen is amazing, it can't be described. You just have to see it. Especially next to an iPad 2. The difference is night and day, imo.

Browsing and doing other generic things is notably faster and smoother, with the new screen and processor lending a hand in this. Text looks amazing, and compared to my fiance's Kindle Fire, it blows it out the water 10 times over.

Playing games is notably faster, with loading times increased a LOT. For example, Infinity Blade 2 looks and feels much smoother and better on the iPad 3 as compared to the iPad 2. Weight difference wasnt much of note...as a 10th of a pound shouldn't be, but apparently some people thought it was too "heavy" >.<

Overall, I am VERY impressed with this model, and cannot wait for a Jailbreak :)

Cheers all,

FB

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Fun times for sure but I believe it won't be as bad as the iPad 2 since the change from the 1 to the 2 was a lot greater than what we are seeing going from the 2 to the New! And I bet you'll even get restock a lot sooner this year as compared to last.

One can only hope...you never know with Apple devices... XD

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The iPad launch is not what I'm worried about...its AFTER we have sold out of our iPads and all of the constant questions we have about them..when we'll have them in, etc etc. >.<

it goes from happy customer wanting to get an iPad right away to and instant angry customer ready to yell and scream.

When I worked there they would always end up turning around and yell, "I'm Going to BrandsMart USA".

where are your VHS Tapes?
Sorry but we don't sell VHS tapes we only have DVD's
Thats ridiculous, I'm Going to Brands Mart!
But Brands Mart doesn't sell VHS tapes either, none of the stores sell them.
Yes they do, I'm Going to Brands Mart!!!! This place sucks!!

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
it goes from happy customer wanting to get an iPad right away to and instant angry customer ready to yell and scream.

When I worked there they would always end up turning around and yell, "I'm Going to BrandsMart USA".

Looking at your Avatar is that the "yell" pose?

OP
freebirdforever

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv

I just spit out coffee all over my keyboard. Cheers m8! :p

You're so right. Some people just don't get it. I cant help but look at them and wonder 'are they _really_ that thik? " bah. Oh well! At the end of the day, i love what i do.

P. S. Word from my wal mart buddy saying some stores will begin selling the ipad 3 at midnight. No confirmation, just what he told me.

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
No. I don't know. For example, my store got 5 each size and color. However the big box best buy got more

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

I think I'm good, I'm # 3 in line at best buy!!

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
People can say you're crazy, and maybe you are, but I waited in line for the iPad 2 and it is a really cool experience.

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
People can say you're crazy, and maybe you are, but I waited in line for the iPad 2 and it is a really cool experience.
Waiting in line is kind of fun, you get talking and chatting with the people around you. And if your smart you go to mall where you can be inside and steal chairs if you didnt bring one! lol

Still im not doing it again, if I want a 3 ill wait until the hype dies a bit.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waiting in line is kind of fun, you get talking and chatting with the people around you. And if your smart you go to mall where you can be inside and steal chairs if you didnt bring one! lol

Still im not doing it again, if I want a 3 ill wait until the hype dies a bit.

You'll be fine.. just close your eyes every time someone sticks that beautiful retina display under your nose!:D

Most reactions