What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rosalee said:
What your CBNC on? The animal is the female. Then find the Australian term for this on google.

Hi.. I got it finally..
Now need a hint for O59.. getting a CBNC again..

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.. I got it finally..
Now need a hint for O59.. getting a CBNC again..

This is one you just have to work out. Once you figure out the ancient Greek word, google it and read,read, read. It has to do
with explanation of love given by a man.

johnny165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, Can anyone please give a hint for o62? Have the names and a CBNC but can't seem to figure out what it is they are looking for. Thanks!

rbryson74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with M-51 as well. Seen a couple of other requests but this thread is huge now and the answers or clues were likely sent in PM's. Also, I hate anagrams, ugh.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just still not clicking for me. Any other nudge you can provide on o62?

Look at the placement of the o's at the top clue. Does that ring a bell on the names you have? It is one of those. If not you don't have the right names.

johnny165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, the two firstnames I have fit with the o's but that is not the answer. Just entering one of the firstnames gives the CBNC. What am I missing. Arg!

johnny165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks matchp and rosalee! I swear I had tried that before, but obviously not!

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
matchp

I am having trouble finding where to start on O70. Read the whole phreaking article and typed everything in...no CBNC
If it is a math problem I'm in real trouble. Could you push me in the right direction? I am so close to the end...hate to give up!

Most reactions