What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darklicorice said:
I've been stumped on 31 for a week. Help!

Google the words written below. Go back to the origins.. It's an infamous event in history..

SSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Have been stuck on Level 12 for quite some time. I get the Close but no cigar message but have been unable to proceed further. Please help!

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SSN said:
Hi All,

Have been stuck on Level 12 for quite some time. I get the Close but no cigar message but have been unable to proceed further. Please help!

It is a famous event that occurred in the year listed. If you google you should see a similar picture except easier to view.

SSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a famous event that occurred in the year listed. If you google you should see a similar picture except easier to view.

Thanks. I have entered the name of the events for that year but no dice..

SSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I have entered the name of the events for that year but no dice..

@geekdude
Unfortunately I cant send PM's. Yes I did but still the close but no cigar message

Kymmap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I am still stumped by 17!! I have googled everything I know to google and I am sure the answer is staring me right in the face, but I am not seeing it!! HELP

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck on 32. I cannot find the poet. I heard that if I get all three the answer is easy. I have looked at images but no go. You would think those sideburns would be easy to spot. A nudge would be great.

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geekdude said:
Stuck on 32. I cannot find the poet. I heard that if I get all three the answer is easy. I have looked at images but no go. You would think those sideburns would be easy to spot. A nudge would be great.

Got it. Seems like all I need to do is post a request for help and I get the answer.

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone PM me O33. I have read all of the hints and I seem to have a block. Also, I saw one person say that you could ask the app what you see. How is that done?

Thanks,

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.. Need a little push with O40.. getting the CBNC message.. I know what its showing, but can't get on from there..

Please help!
Thanks

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you know the region, go to wiki asking authors from there. Just start putting them in and one of them will get you a pass to 41.
One of the clues they give makes a connection after you solve it. Never figured out the______Hill one.

Most reactions