What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O34
Still working on this for second day. I havn't gotten even one CBNC ! Tried every code I can find. How many letters or words?
Checked b-side of songs with yellow. I just must be missing something vital. are they looking for a song or a person ?

Oh I figured it out. Has little to do with any clues given on forum

Can you give me a hint then for O34.

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally completed O24 but now I am stuck at O28. I understand the dates, and the bottom clue but I only receive a close but no cigar when I type in the group from the bottom clue. When I type in the name of the _ _ _ _ exactly as it says there is no reference to exact name as described by others. Seems I need a little nudge.

Doeyeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hvsavage said:
O33 - The advice of looking at the first picture and googling exactly what you see is NOT useful (unless you're very lucky). The first picture is not a laptop, the second is not a boy, the third is not a paper clip. Using those terms in any combination in a google search will NOT produce any useful results. Type in different terms for the pictures until you get a "Close but no cigar" message and then use those terms in a google search.

Ok so I'm still here on 33 I have figured pics 1 & 2 but am no where close on the other two. Could I get a PM. I've tried everything I can think of from the simple to the obscure.

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally completed O24 but now I am stuck at O28. I understand the dates, and the bottom clue but I only receive a close but no cigar when I type in the group from the bottom clue. When I type in the name of the _ _ _ _ exactly as it says there is no reference to exact name as described by others. Seems I need a little nudge.

Wikipedia has the exact name

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help with O29. I have song and name but I have difficulty finding the reference to year and the 11 red balloons. Read all the hints but I'm stuck.

Kymmap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this and stuck for days on level 17. Been all over google and now know more about our solar system then I ever wanted. Yet still have no answers!! I need a hint pls

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kymmap said:
New to this and stuck for days on level 17. Been all over google and now know more about our solar system then I ever wanted. Yet still have no answers!! I need a hint pls

If you do a google search using the top word and the center term you should be on the right track.

Geekdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geekdude said:
Need help with O29. I have song and name but I have difficulty finding the reference to year and the 11 red balloons. Read all the hints but I'm stuck.

Finally figured it out!

Most reactions

Latest posts