What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Doeyeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am stuck on O33. Have tried searching by describing the first pic but it's not helping at all I am still lost. Any help would be great

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck right there with you guys on 33! I just don't get it. I've googled what I see and nothing leads to an answer! Ugh! Help please!

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O33 - The advice of looking at the first picture and googling exactly what you see is NOT useful (unless you're very lucky). The first picture is not a laptop, the second is not a boy, the third is not a paper clip. Using those terms in any combination in a google search will NOT produce any useful results. Type in different terms for the pictures until you get a "Close but no cigar" message and then use those terms in a google search.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O39
Have the countries. Have entered chemical formulas and get nothing. What are they looking for in ? Any help will be appreciated.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It' a firstname in a certain alphabet. Figure that and you will know what to look for. Those are not dominos

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still can't understand level 33 on original.. Have read all the hints in here.. Getting nowhere! Please help!

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hvsavage said:
O33 - The advice of looking at the first picture and googling exactly what you see is NOT useful (unless you're very lucky). The first picture is not a laptop, the second is not a boy, the third is not a paper clip. Using those terms in any combination in a google search will NOT produce any useful results. Type in different terms for the pictures until you get a "Close but no cigar" message and then use those terms in a google search.

Could you please gimme a harder kick.. Nothing seems to work!
Thanks..

Most reactions

Latest posts