What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
squeffrey said:
Google the phrase "From Hell." It refers to something (or someone!) that's infamous.

I get that part. But it says I need to use all the clues

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help on O34. Is that a code in the bricks, or a word. Have tried braille...didn't work. A hint >

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read the clues and hints for 30 posted in the forum, but I still don't get it. I understand the question. I just don't know how to find the answer. Any clue?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O34
Still working on this for second day. I havn't gotten even one CBNC ! Tried every code I can find. How many letters or words?
Checked b-side of songs with yellow. I just must be missing something vital. are they looking for a song or a person ?

Oh I figured it out. Has little to do with any clues given on forum

Last edited:

Potev5Pe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip for level 3 Thanks for the tip for level 3 Thanks for the tip for level 3

Brenda21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks SkyeViolet. Can't PM yet but, hadn't thought of the part you mentioned about the meaning of the numbers. Gonna try that.

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have read all hints for O33.. Not getting even close.. Many have suggested typing exactly what is seen on the first picture in google, but I still don't get it..

Please show me the direction! Or PM me..

Thanks!

Most reactions