What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Amyinavl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need more than just a hint for o50. I know the word on top, know what the dice mean and have "looked up". I've looked at google images upside down and have tried every demigods name. I've read every hint on this forum and at vbb. Can anyone help? Please.....I need to sleep

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello..

I would appreciate a hint for O 28.. I fink I understand the dates.. It's the little message below that I need a nudge about..

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O31... I know I have to find the location of the apron, but I don't know what that means. PM?

booboogrizzle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aviral14 said:
Hello..

I would appreciate a hint for O 28.. I fink I understand the dates.. It's the little message below that I need a nudge about..

That didn't help me, and I still don't know what it is but the music symbols did, it led me to a song with a very fitting title.

booboogrizzle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SkyeViolet said:
O31... I know I have to find the location of the apron, but I don't know what that means. PM?

I can't PM yet but look at the Wikipedia page for the owner of the apron. It tells you where the apron was found.

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
booboogrizzle said:
I can't PM yet but look at the Wikipedia page for the owner of the apron. It tells you where the apron was found.

Well whose the owner? I'm so confused!

squires66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 11 hint please...

I get that it is the Rainbow and that it is the NATO phonetic alphabet and that blue isnt there but when i type blue it says "would you really expect to see 'blue' there?" im lost.

Most reactions