What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

jmtowne1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a hint for Level 69 of 80s movies. The pic shows letters and two hands that appear to be praying.
Thanks in advance

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright... O30... I know hat it says but I can't figure out the language. Help?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O28. I have the meaning of the dates. Have the name of the group. Think i have the song...the obvious one ?
I type the song in from the official track. So where am I off on this.
Really need advice.

booboogrizzle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stumped on O39, I know the shapes but past that I've got nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, reading this forum has helped me out many times, so thanks to everyone!

Judydoll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to combine that answer with the Danny clue. Caps never matter in this game.
I still can't figure this out. I tried combining tanner with full house, full house with tanner. I'm either close to figuring this out or I'm completely missing mark... Can you give me another hint please?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still can't figure this out. I tried combining tanner with full house, full house with tanner. I'm either close to figuring this out or I'm completely missing mark... Can you give me another hint please?

Actor ?

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O28. I have the meaning of the dates. Have the name of the group. Think i have the song...the obvious one ?
I type the song in from the official track. So where am I off on this.
Really need advice.

I copied the name of the song from Wikipedia and it worked fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts