What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google images is your friend. There is an arrow pointing to the object in the background, but what does the picture of the 4 'figures' look like? I can't really think of a good hint that could help you without giving it away.

Okay, I'm going to keep hunting. Appreciate your hints!

SkyeViolet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck on 29. I get what the table means and the balloons... But I can't figure it out! Someone pm me please. I'm begging u

davewjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all, This is my first post here...i have been stuck on O17 for a few days now. Another hint please...not sure what they are asking for. Thanks

Judydoll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first post on the forum. I'm struggling with level 10. I'm sure the answer is full house, but I've typed it every imaginable way (all caps, no caps, some caps) and I'm told "Close but no cigar". What am I doing wrong?

Amyinavl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New poster here. Been lurking for a while but finally got so fed up with O45 that I had to sign up. I would so appreciate any help that could be offered. I've gotten CBNC for several answers but can't put it together. Please help me.

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first post on the forum. I'm struggling with level 10. I'm sure the answer is full house, but I've typed it every imaginable way (all caps, no caps, some caps) and I'm told "Close but no cigar". What am I doing wrong?

You need to combine that answer with the Danny clue. Caps never matter in this game.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member. Have read entire pages and have seen only one reference to O20. Could someone give me a jump start?

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New poster here. Been lurking for a while but finally got so fed up with O45 that I had to sign up. I would so appreciate any help that could be offered. I've gotten CBNC for several answers but can't put it together. Please help me.

What's the area of the blue area?

Most reactions

Latest posts