What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Therbert4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help on Sports Level 10....picture depicts a glass of orange juice on a football field....obviously OJ Simpson but nothing I try works....could there be an error?

Pamt39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help on O51. Stuck for days! I saw one clue stating female of species but still in the dark!!

sjnox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help on O51. Stuck for days! I saw one clue stating female of species but still in the dark!!
That's a good clue. Maybe write down your answer and work out what belongs in front of it. BTW mos tpeople are migrating to the official in game forum so you might wait for a while for an answer here.

sjnox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help on Sports Level 10....picture depicts a glass of orange juice on a football field....obviously OJ Simpson but nothing I try works....could there be an error?
Just checked it there are no errors.

Therbert4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some help with S38...crash test dummy...tried the obvious ones...possibly wrong track?

colorpirate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, I'm here looking for help with O43. looks like there's been a lot of PM assistance; any way I can get in on that? I feel like I've got it figured out and get the "close but no cigar" message but nothing seems to work...

colorpirate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(can't PM yet) thank you for the hint, annabellelee!

I'd actually tried that, must have been a typo...then I went crazy going off on the wrong track. thanks so much for setting me straight!

Judithanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sports nicknames level 10

Am stuck on this level tried the obvious but no luck. Could someone give me a hint please

annabellelee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Judithanne said:
Sports nicknames level 10

Am stuck on this level tried the obvious but no luck. Could someone give me a hint please

What is his First and Last name?

Last edited by a moderator:

annabellelee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ruthie said:
Great idea, but not enough users yet. I really need a hint on 80's movies lite - level 3! I know it's a bit early to be stuck already but can you help me please. I'm not the brightest on the block but I usually love a bit of a teaser! Thanks.

Who you gonna call?

Most reactions

Latest posts