What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

puzzlelover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread to start sharing answers for the puzzle app triple entendre. I'm currently stuck on level 13 and could use some help. If anybody needs help on any of the levels before, feel free to post. I would hope to be able to turn this thread into a similar help forum as for that old online puzzle called notpron.

kallagany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help as well. you've done well to reach level 13! I'm stuck on level 3!! ANy help you can chuck my way would be great. Levels 3 through 13 Please!!!

OP
P

puzzlelover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if you're still stuck on level 8, but my hint is this: all the words at the bottom are all the same as "ties." Hope that helps.

Hamletjsd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
8 is the first one my wife and I got stuck on as well. I got that synonym of the word at the bottom was tie... And the top picture even wraps the words into a "tie" or a knot. And those words have the obvious "tie" of being seaman or sailors. But we just cannot get the right combination of words to move on. Any more hints from someone who's passed it?

OP
P

puzzlelover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, well i'm up to level 15 now. I'll give some more help, although Hamlet... you are SOOO close. The bottom is tie and the top is a knot and all those are sailors. So it is a knot of sailors... why don't you give that a shot.

Hamletjsd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I had already figured it out then, because i knew thats what it HAD to be and had tried every name and variety i could find, but I guess I just stopped short of finding the right name and starting pursuing other avenues of thought. When you confirmed I was on the right path the very next one I tried was correct, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts