What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hijacked Wi-Fi

alkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
When I connect to the internet using my TalkTalk router, the connection is hijacked, after a short while by BT lines. These unwanted connections throw me off the internet and I am getting sick of
it. Is there any way I can stop these BT interferences? It's only my ipad and ipod touch that is affected, not my computer.

Last edited:

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you accidentally select one of the BT (openzone or similar) connections once? If so go in to the connection in the WiFi settings and click 'forget this network' so it doesn't automatically log on to it when it picks it up in future...

OP
A

alkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou Tim84 for your reply. I have 'forgotten' the three BT networks which were on my Wi-Fi list. Thanks again.

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alkan said:
Thankyou Tim84 for your reply. I have 'forgotten' the three BT networks which were on my Wi-Fi list. Thanks again.

No problem, glad I could help!

Most reactions

Latest posts