What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi connection

anneUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 with wifi connection only, which works fine at home. Yesterday, I took my iPad to work and it connected to my office Wi-Fi.

Later, however, I tried to connect to BT Openzone in Starbucks but it said I couldn't connect because I didn't have Internet access!

Can someone please explain and tell me how to connect in such a situation. My iPhone connected in the same place without a problem.

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The easiest way to connect to the BT Openzone and Fon sites is via their app, free from the app store. Once the BTFon app has been downloaded, register your details within the app, and whenever you are in a free BT wifi zone it will automatically join, and make a nice 'bing' sound to let you know you are connected. Occasionally it doesn't work automatically, but opening up the app seems to kick start it.

Most reactions

Latest posts