What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiding IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR_Eyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys - I would like to know if there is an app for iPad which will hide your IP address. I'm asking because some of the tv apps are allowing video streaming to US residents only.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

iCommander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VPN/Proxy

You can't just hide your ip address,

you will have to either use a proxy (slow) or use a VPN service (recommended),

just google iPad VPN or look it up on the app store (just type in VPN)

OP
S

SR_Eyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I can watch now any tv app through vpn connection.

fredpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is not really any app for hiding an IP but you can use a proxy server. This could display our IP address with a changed one. You can check your iP address from Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules and after using a Proxy and you could know the difference.

Dynamite1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best Hide IP address software that I know of I think Is called Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules the way to mask your IP Address on the iPhone or iPad is to use a VPN service hide my ass for example is the most well known one that has solutions for the iPad iPhone mac. The services are fairly easy to use. Many operate on their own once you initially down load their product. They work really in the back ground as you surf the Internet hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:

johnsonjeven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys - I would like to know if there is an app for iPad which will hide your IP address. I'm asking because some of the tv apps are allowing video streaming to US residents only.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

You can use EDITED for hiding IP address...

John

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts