What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiding apps??

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, until the iPhone OS4 is release I don't think ther is a good way to hide them. The only way I can think of is to move them so far down several screens as to be really out of the way. Other then that you can always sync to the PC and off load the Apps you don't want anymore (deleating them from the iPad bit not the PC).

Any reason you are trying to hide them over removing them?

I admit it would be nice if you could hide/lock specific Apps with parental controls.

ifadpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, I think locking an app would be preferable to just hiding it (for parental controls). My kids used to beg me to use my iPhone just to play games. Now I just let them use the iPad and I don't have to worry about them dropping or breaking my iPhone.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, I think locking an app would be preferable to just hiding it (for parental controls). My kids used to beg me to use my iPhone just to play games. Now I just let them use the iPad and
I don't have to worry about them dropping or breaking my iPhone.​

You don't worry that they will break the bigger glass in the iPad?

ifadpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't worry that they will break the bigger glass in the iPad?
Nope. It's easier for them to carry and hold since it's larger and usually, I make them keep it on the table or bed when using it. It's not like they are playing catch with it. :p

Most reactions

Latest posts