What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden object games?

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just finished escaped from rose cliff island which I absolutely loved. Does anyone know of any similar iPad games which I can try next? Thanks.

madam_octa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BigFish has some amazing games, my recent favorites are Haunted Manor and Drawn, the latter being more of an adventure game then hidden object.

bernilynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More hidden object games

Alawar also has some nice ones.

And MANY thanks to whatever genius administrator formed a sub-section for "friend" requests. I had actually stopped visiting the forum. Brilliant!

MaggieMae123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorites are the ones that are not overloaded with dialog and pointless actions. They are very hard to find and I'm getting discouraged. If anyone knows games that are similar to my listed titles PLEASE let me know!! Thanks everyone! Happy hunting!!

-Flux Family Secrets (only released 1 of 2 of collection to iPad) *** really loved this game!
-Adventure Chronicles
-Serpent of Isis (only released 1 of 2 of collection to iPad)
- Amelia (WAY too short of a game, finished in 2 hours)
- Curse of Pharoah
- Big City Adventures series are okay.. NY way better than the others

Not all hidden object but very good series
- Call of Atlantis
-Rise of Atlantis
- Atlantis Quest

Most reactions

Latest posts