What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new ~ question on Music App

jorsan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Sandi and I am new to these boards. I just loaded New software on iPad and love it. However in the new music app, I can't find "shuffle". Is it gone or am I just idiot. Thanks to whomever can provide some help.

Pluto_Cameron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jorsan said:
My name is Sandi and I am new to these boards. I just loaded New software on iPad and love it. However in the new music app, I can't find "shuffle". Is it gone or am I just idiot. Thanks to whomever can provide some help.

Sandi - I'm new too and joined because of your thread. I too like the new software but find the lack of shuffle feature for music (which I can't fine either) annoying, but I also find the display feature for the podcasts frustrating as the smaller box truncates titles and cuts off dates. Hope others and Apple notice the thread and tweak the music function to allow more user customization.

Most reactions

Latest posts