What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. I love my iPad

Rip2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hello to you all.

I've been wanting to get an iPad for ages but kept hearing mixed reviews. I popped into an Apple store at the weekend and after a quick go fell in love and brought a 64GB 3G version, the one I wanted and the only ones they had in LOL.

All I can say is I'm very impressed, really easy to use and to type and a lot faster than I thought. I was really worried about the battery life given how poor it is on my 3GS but it's brilliant.

My only gripe is the lack of a USB port, but I suppose nothing is perfect

Thanks for reading, looks like a great forum :)

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the 64GB 3G iPad and think it's brilliant. I also have a 3GS phone and I agree with the battery life but since I installed the new OS4 system on it, the battery has lasted longer.

The iPad is getting the new OS 4 system September- October time can't wait :D

Welcome to the site :)

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
I got the 64GB 3G iPad and think it's brilliant. I also have a 3GS phone and I agree with the battery life but since I installed the new OS4 system on it, the battery has lasted longer.

The iPad is getting the new OS 4 system September- October time can't wait :D

Welcome to the site :)

Just read that iOS 4.0 isn't coming to the iPad until November... :(

Piko

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Just thought I'd say hello to you all.

I've been wanting to get an iPad for ages but kept hearing mixed reviews. I popped into an Apple store at the weekend and after a quick go fell in love and brought a 64GB 3G version, the one I wanted and the only ones they had in LOL.

All I can say is I'm very impressed, really easy to use and to type and a lot faster than I thought. I was really worried about the battery life given how poor it is on my 3GS but it's brilliant.

My only gripe is the lack of a USB port, but I suppose nothing is perfect

Thanks for reading, looks like a great forum :)

Order a Camera Connection Kit (USB adapter). Can be used with just about everything except a video/camera device. Even digital mics and headphones work.

Piko

Most reactions

Latest posts