What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys!

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After posting a couple of times, I noticed I probably should have done this first; oh well.

I purchased my iPad pretty much right after it came out (no preorder since I wanted to wait a bit for the hype), and ever since I got it from Apple I haven't been able to go anywhere without it.

I'm a software developer, and when I use apps I will nitpick the crap out of them if they don't function properly, career rubs off on me what can I say. I'm excited to be joining this community, as there do not seem to be enough voices in the App Store reviews and such to adequately give impressions about features and apps for the iPad.

One thing I am very curious about (maybe I should make a new thread about it), is are people here partial to iPad ONLY Apps; the iPhone/iPod touch apps scaled up on the iPad's screen just look unattractive and make a mockery of the beautiful HD resolution on the iPad. Just my opinion, but I'm curious what the general vibe about it is.

I look forward to many productive iPad discussions to come!

OP
N

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe we can request that a poll be made? I'm really curious...

I know for sure that if a version of the same app is available for the iPad and iPhone, I'll buy the iPad version even if the iPad version is more expensive. In my opinion, the HD graphics and the iPad keyboard are so much better looking and easier to use than the clunky iPhone interface which is just blown up on the iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! I for one prefer iPad apps, but have and use many iPhone apps. I just want what works for me....

Some of the iPhone apps may not look perfect on the iPad, but many from a functionality standpoint are better. Simply because it is a more mature platform.....

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I've unlocked the poll section so anyone can post in there now!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts