What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone

Reaction score
I just got my iPad 2 yesterday and I am trying to use I tunes. I am getting the following message: your request could not be completed. I live in Qatar doesn't know if that really matters. Cn anyone help me?

Thank u

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - not all apps, movies, music are available in all countries. If you get that message it means that the item you were looking for is not available in the App Store or iTunes. This is because of copyright, licensing and local and national laws. Apple obeys all local and national laws, copyright and licensing restrictions so, if an item is not available, it's because of one of these issues. If you let us know which particular item you were looking for, we can let you know the reason it wasn't available.

Have a great weekend...

Tim

OP
M
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
OK - not all apps, movies, music are available in all countries. If you get that message it means that the item you were looking for is not available in the App Store or iTunes. This is because of copyright, licensing and local and national laws. Apple obeys all local and national laws, copyright and licensing restrictions so, if an item is not available, it's because of one of these issues. If you let us know which particular item you were looking for, we can let you know the reason it wasn't available.

Have a great weekend...

Tim

Emmmm. Let's say for example angry birds. I am just s beginner with iPad. I was trying to search for it and could,t find it in apple store. When I go to google and search for the game on I pad, The link automatically opens for me iTunes store and gives me the message "your request could not be completed". Thanks for ur help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Have a great weekend...

Tim

Emmmm. Let's say for example angry birds. I am just s beginner with iPad. I was trying to search for it and could,t find it in apple store. When I go to google and search for the game on I pad, The link automatically opens for me iTunes store and gives me the message "your request could not be completed". Thanks for ur help

Because the app is probably not available in your country's App Store. The link will open iTunes and attempt to find the app, but it is not there, so you get the error message.

As Tim said, not all apps are available in all stores. It has to do with lots of things, including country regulations, copyright, etc. In this case though, it is probably just because the developer didn't ask to have it included in your store. You can always contact the developer and ask why.

Most reactions

Latest posts