What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bing app for iPad???

radar2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've read that Bing is now available as an app for the iPad. However, I can't seem to locate it in the app store.

Furthermore, when I click on links from sites that are directing me to download this app, I get a "Your request could not be completed" message.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've read that Bing is now available as an app for the iPad. However, I can't seem to locate it in the app store.

Furthermore, when I click on links from sites that are directing me to download this app, I get a "Your request could not be completed" message.

Cheers!

Maura has a post in the News section on the Bing app.

It's only available in the US at the moment...not even Scotland!!

Tim

OP
R

radar2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response Tim.

I guess i'll have have to wait :(

Cheers!

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Cheers!

Maura has a post in the News section on the Bing app.

It's only available in the US at the moment...not even Scotland!!

Tim

Although Scotland does not have it, I hear that Cyrmu does if you fancy a short drive to that area and change your iTunes localisation to Welsh.

prhermit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bing work-around for Canada

Try this:

iphoneincanada.ca,tips-tricks,how-to-open-a-us-itunes-account-without-credit-card,

IT WORKS, but you must follow to the letter!

BTW insert / where there are ,

otherwise i could not post the link

Most reactions

Latest posts