What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone, I'm back in the States :)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know most people probably didn't even realize i was gone but i was in germany for language refresher training for five weeks...did a lot of vacationing and whatnot while i wasn't in class. I hiked up the tallest mountain in Germany in eight hours, hiked up another really tall one, and visited Venice, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Munich, Zurich, and lictenstein among other things.

You can see all of my pictures at my Facebook... Http://www.Facebook.com/matthew110607

I'll have a review up about how the iPad faired while i used it exclusively with no pc connectivity the whole time i was there.

I also had Internet access but i was busy traveling, doing language work, and partying just about every night so I just didn't care to post here often.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have your own dedicated thread, of course we noticed. Sounds like you had a great trip!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome home .. got tell us how well the ipad held up in the wilds of Europe.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back Matth3w. I've had some vacation too and now I'm back. On a side note, sorry to everyone who didn't get their WeRule stuff delivered. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome back! For several days, I was the top poster on the forum, but I guess that's all over for now!

My wife and I did an almost identical trip (except for the language course and the mountain climbing) 2 years ago. My company's HQ is in Augsburg and we took an extra week and had our own Alpine adventure -- including Vaduz!

Most reactions

Latest posts