What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's Why Apple's Stock is Dropping

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is one analysts opinion. They are just like you and me. They have opinions and their speculation is wrong as often as yours and mine is wrong...

-t

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thewitt said:
This is one analysts opinion. They are just like you and me. They have opinions and their speculation is wrong as often as yours and mine is wrong...

-t

Yes, just an opinion. With all the "good" news about Apple, I'm just searching for the reasons why the chart is heading south, not posting it as a revelation or anything. :)

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been trading stock for 30 years. These guys never really know, and no one can predict. Those who can don't tell... They just get rich

Remember the only ones who always make money are the brokers and the analysts - and it's not by making smart trades...

-t

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm just not buying this and it's not that I'm a fangirl either, because I happen to like Android as well.

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thewitt said:
I've been trading stock for 30 years. These guys never really know, and no one can predict. Those who can don't tell... They just get rich

Remember the only ones who always make money are the brokers and the analysts - and it's not by making smart trades...

-t

I appreciate your input.

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Irish Rose said:
Sorry, but I'm just not buying this and it's not that I'm a fangirl either, because I happen to like Android as well.

Like the man said it's an opinion Rose, I personally am hoping that it turns around.

Reaction score
The market hates uncertainty. Though the Apple brand is solid with what looks like a bright future , there are still questions as to the vision of Apple without Steve Jobs. There seems to be no concrete plan B after Jobs. While I believe Apple will do just fine without him( they are running the company without him in the forefront now) the markets hate uncertainty.
I believe once his replacement is announced the stock will rise considerably.
Just like arm pits, we all have opinions and mine may end up stinking.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 via Swype, SlideIt or Ultra Keyboard

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
The market hates uncertainty. Though the Apple brand is solid with what looks like a bright future , there are still questions as to the vision of Apple without Steve Jobs. There seems to be no concrete plan B after Jobs. While I believe Apple will do just fine without him( they are running the company without him in the forefront now) the markets hate uncertainty.
I believe once his replacement is announced the stock will rise considerably.
Just like arm pits, we all have opinions and mine may end up stinking.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 via Swype, SlideIt or Ultra Keyboard

Appreciate your input Mark.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With the recent sales volumes it's just as likely related to profit taking... I recently sold 100 shares that I bought several years ago... Maybe that did it :)

-t

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thewitt said:
With the recent sales volumes it's just as likely related to profit taking... I recently sold 100 shares that I bought several years ago... Maybe that did it :)

-t
Thats it! It must have been those last 100 shares that broke the camel's back. ;) It's a distinct pattern with Apple (and others), after an event, no matter how good or bad the news... the managers sell. I'm a bit surprised to see it continue this long though, especially after the dramatic initiatives that the company is taking. There may also be some doubt that they can pull it off smoothly or that they are trying to do a bit too much.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts